The Congressional Youth Cabinet is a nonpartisan initiative that will expose students to the importance of youth advocacy in America, the legislative process, and ways that citizens can serve as effective agents for positive change. Members of the cabinet will have the opportunity to provide Congressman Moskowitz with their own ideas about solving pressing issues facing young Americans.
The Congressional Youth Cabinet will provide student members with a unique opportunity to connect with other elected officials, peers, and community leaders. Through this partnership with Congressman Moskowitz, young Floridians will gain a solid understanding of how they can make a positive difference in their communities and their country.
- Applicant must live OR attend school in Congressional District 23.
- Applicant must be a Junior or Senior in academic year 2024-2025. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Applications must include an essay, resume, and letter of recommendation.
- In the essay, please elaborate as to why you would like to serve on Congressman Moskowitz’s Congressional Youth Cabinet and how your unique experiences will help to contribute to the Congressional Youth Cabinet (maximum 500 words)
- Students selected to represent their school will serve one term on the Cabinet during the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Selected students will be expected to attend four meetings during the 2024-2025 academic year. Meeting dates, times, and locations will be provided after students are selected.
Letters of recommendation can also be emailed directly to email@example.com