FY24 Appropriations Request Forms
The deadline for FY24 appropriations request submissions is March 17.In order to be sure that I’m hearing from my constituents, I’ve set up this site to solicit appropriations requests. Please use the links below and follow the instructions to submit appropriations requests for Fiscal Year 2024.
A programmatic request is a request to fund a general federal agency or program at a specified level. For example: Provide $4,000,000,000 for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program.
A language request is a request for bill or report language that does not direct funding to a particular entity but encourages, urges, or directs some type of action by an agency. For example: The Committee encourages the National Cancer Institute to support research to develop diagnostic tests for early detection of kidney cancer.
1. Click on one of the following links to access the request forms. Download the form.
2. Submit the completed form and any supporting materials to FL23appropriations2@mail.house.gov
- Please Title the email with the submission as follows: “[Subcommittee]-[Title of Request]”
- If you are submitting multiple requests, please separate each request into different emails.
3. If you are submitting both programmatic AND language/report for the same account, use the Language/Report request form.Community Project Funding
We are accepting Community Project Funding requests until March 17, 2023. Please complete the below form and submit it to FL23appropriations2@mail.house.gov with the name of the project as the email subject. Any questions may also be submitted to FL23appropriations2@mail.house.gov.